I am co-chair of Cooley’s global capital market practice, representing US and non-US issuers and investment banks in equity, debt and equity-linked capital markets transactions. I have worked on 100+ completed public company securities offerings since 2019 alone and I am amongst the nation’s leaders in IPOs every year.
- Chambers USA: Band 1 for Capital Markets – California and Nationwide (the youngest lawyer included in this category)
- The Legal 500: Leading Lawyer – Capital Markets: Equity Offerings
- Daily Journal: Top 100 Lawyer across all specialties in California and recipient of the California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year Award
- Law360: MVP of the Year – Capital Markets
- Thomson Reuters: Super Lawyer – Southern California and San Diego
- The Daily Transcript: San Diego Top Attorney
Superior platform + Cooley culture = Doesn’t get any better.
Cooley is one of the few firms in the country truly focused on and built to meet all the needs of disruptive companies. In terms of capital markets, we’ve represented more companies going public than any other for decades. And we’re also amongst a small handful of true go to’s for all the major investment banks. But equally important – we do so as a true team. Our team is diverse in every respect. And we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of expertise and client service, but in a respectful, team-focused and collaborative manner. And that makes all the difference in my life every day, and really resonates with our clients also. As one recently said: “Your team just looked and felt different than the other firms that came in and pitched us.”
Some of the clients with whom I work
Uber, Allogene, Arena, Ionis, Jazz, Mirati, Seattle Genetics and Vir, as well as every major investment bank.
Our clients would say
Tons of experience, both on the company side and bank side. Pragmatic and comes up with solutions. Runs through walls for us. Collaborative, is all about the team and gets along really well with the other side. Cares deeply. And I’ve never seen anyone consume more sugar free Red Bull and 5-shot Americanos at the printer than that guy!
If stranded on a desert island, my 3 must-haves would be