Previously Recorded – Virtual Event
Against the backdrop of an ever-changing capital markets landscape, Cooley’s Market Talks virtual series cuts through the noise and drills down on what you need to know about the current market.
In this installment of Market Talks, our panel of thought leaders discussed the evolving role of private equity players in the tech marketplace, with an eye on changing dynamics as we anticipate the return of capital raising opportunities and M&A activity.
Topics of discussion included:
- Various roles for PE participants in the tech company life cycle
- Board and management dynamics at PE inflection points, as well as adviser roles
- More similar than different? Exploring connectivity between PE and VC playbooks
- Looking ahead for tech M&A and capital markets trends
In a quickly shifting market, this virtual series arms leaders with clear and topical insights to help guide decision-making.
- Jamie Leigh – Partner and co-chair of the M&A practice at Cooley
- Umi Mehta – Global head of tech private equity and venture capital investment banking at Morgan Stanley
- Dave Peinsipp (moderator) – Partner and co-chair of the capital markets practice at Cooley
For more information, please email Andrew Gentilucci.