Previously Recorded – Virtual Event
Against the backdrop of an ever-changing capital markets landscape, Cooley’s Market Talks virtual series cuts through the noise and drills down on what you need to know about the current market.
Please join us for the second installment of Market Talks, where our panel of thought leaders provide insights for late-stage companies that are considering an initial public offering and public company readiness in current market conditions. Topics of discussion include:
- IPO market update
- Legal and finance readiness
- Life as a late-stage company in uncertain times
In a quickly shifting market landscape, this webinar series arms leaders with clear and topical insights to help guide decision-making.
- Dave Peinsipp – Moderator – Partner at Cooley
- Jean Park – Partner at Cooley
- Nicole Irvin – Managing Director at Goldman Sachs
For more information, please email Andrew Gentilucci.